Saturday, July 12, 2014

100 Days of Sweat: Day 20

I'm already 1/5 of the way through this Challenge! But tomorrow is trip 1 of 3 that falls within these 100 days. And the hotel doesn't have a gym in the building, you have to use the gym down the street. AND it's looking like rain so my original plan to just wander around & explore the city and log some miles may not be able to work.

Here's what I've done since I last left off.

Day 15: Slash
Day 16: Slash
Day 17: Jiu Jitsu
Day 18: Slash
Day 19: Slash & Jiu Jitsu
Day 20: Pilates

Feeling great after pilates this morning. Now it's off to meet a sorority sister who's in town for coffee, then Brunch with the girls.

Until next time... wish me luck!

(and I'm sorry for the lack of pictures. Allison suggested adding to the challenge & take a pic each day again. But I don't bring my phone into Slash or to Jiu Jitsu so it's been impossible. But I know , I know... what's a blog without pictures?! BORING.)

1 comment: